Founded on 11 December 2019, the Macau Society of Registered Psychotherapists (MSRP) is a non-profit organization composed of registered psychotherapists from the Macau Health Bureau to promote the development of the psychotherapy, enhance the quality of psychotherapy services, and promote and popularize residents' concerns about mental health.
The Association has established a general meeting, a council and a board of supervisors. Members mainly serve non-governmental social welfare institutions, clinics, treatment centers, hospitals, etc., and provide mental health services to the public.
1. To promote the development of Psychotherapy;
2. Improve the service quality of psychotherapy;
3. Solidarity and protection of the fundamental rights of members;
4. Maintain the professional code of psychotherapists and protect the rights of clients;
5. Provide the latest information on psychotherapy for members' reference;
6. Manage the training of psychotherapists;
7. To promote communication and cooperation among relevant professional groups;
8. Work closely with the health department of the SAR government to promote and popularize residents' concerns about mental health;
9. Promote comminicate among members.